The Path of the Warrior is one of the two branching character paths selected by a player at the beginning of Fallout: New California.
The player with be placed on the Path of the Warrior by choosing to Tackle during the question Tackle or Dodge. This will grant the player the Star Athlete Perk and lock them in the Path of the Warrior. This will preset the player's Tag Skills, but will not affect their S.P.E.C.I.A.L. or choice of Skill Point allotment, Traits and Perks. The chosen Tag Skills can be changed at the end of the Prequel.
- Player is granted Star Athlete Perk
- Tag Skills automatically set as Speech, Melee Weapons, and Unarmed
- Access to the Prologue Quests How Do I Gurl?, No Hard Feelings, and Put A Ring On It
- Access to unique Perks Born Soldier, Sweet Talker, and Smart Jock
- Ability to recruit Johnny Matheson as a Companion, and if you follow Kira when she leaves to the robotics lab you can recruit B-6-RK by doing the supposedly only nerd quest
- Ability to join The Vault Patriots and Enclave Squad Leonidas
- Unique Dialogue options
- You can also earn Nerd-Orable if you complete Kira's quest. It will come to you after the prologue ends